At the very bottom of the Home page, select the link to “device center”.
- Select the link for “other”.
- In the drop down box for “Select Device Brand”, choose “Plextalk”.
- Select the Pocket PTP1 and download/install the manager software.
After purchasing your book and selecting “download” from “My library”, the Audible download manager will automatically launch and begin the download.
Connect the Pocket to the PC. When the download is complete, it launches the AudibleManager interface.
The Pocket should show up in the left lower pane of the manager software under “Mobile Devices”.
The book will be in the top center pane.
1) select the book and drag and drop to the lower pane,
2) choose the “Device” drop down menu, select “Add to PTP1″ (Crtl+T), or
3) select the book and press the “Add to device” button in the upper right of the manager screen.
It should move the book to the lower pane. It is now in the Pocket Audible folder.
The book is a single file and MUST be in the Audible folder. It ‘can’ be in a sub folder within the Audible folder if desired.
©2011 Shinano Kenshi Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Plextor and Plextalk logo are registered trademark of Shinano Kenshi Co., Ltd.
Other brands and products are trademarks of their respective holder/s.
Specification subject to change without notice.